FC Dinamo Tbilisi

Discuss the beautiful game here
Kaji

FC Dinamo Tbilisi

Post by Kaji » 22 Nov 2010, 22:45

Is this right? What's happening exactly?... who are going to buy the actions of the club?...

Shit.. can't believe this... this could be the end of the club :S
Last edited by Kaji on 15 Jan 2011, 04:03, edited 2 times in total.
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Re: To Sell - Dinamo Tbilisi

Post by sandro war » 23 Nov 2010, 09:55

yes the patarkashishvili family has money problems because they can't get anything back because most if it was black money, so they wan't to get some money from the club and they will sell it for a simbolic price, if there doesn't comes a big investor than the govermetn will buy it
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 23 Nov 2010, 16:07

Kaji wrote:Is this right? What's happening exactly?... who are going to buy the actions of the club?...

Don't be so dramatic, my friend. :smt003

There will never be an end to Dinamo Tbilisi!
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 23 Nov 2010, 21:05

Let's buy the team...

I saw Popkhadze is free... we could call him and other georgians, Gogua for example... and finally build a nice team...

We could buy two teams, Dinamo and Torpedo let's say... and start to make competition between both of them... and with Zesta over there and the mafia of Olimpi (LOL) it's gonna be nice... :P:P:P finally a competitive tournamente haha.

No seriously... what's the cost of the team... is it registered as an association or a company?... the price takes all the credits of the organization or just some administrative frees?

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 24 Nov 2010, 12:27

don't think it makes an big difference in georgia if tis a compnay or a assocsiation if you have the money you can buy it, Hmm just let somewhone of us contact the club an see the price the main thing fir dinamo is that there shoudl be a good organisation that is jou framwork if the organisation is good you can attract players like pohphkadze maybe even ghviniandze, i thnk that ghvinianidze hase more chasne to play In the NT when he is at dinamo than if the is benchwarmer in munich
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 24 Nov 2010, 20:25

One of the Bhoys wrote:
Kaji wrote:Is this right? What's happening exactly?... who are going to buy the actions of the club?...

Don't be so dramatic, my friend. :smt003

There will never be an end to Dinamo Tbilisi!
I think too. Because I would be very very very very sad :smt010 , it' s the team which I love in Georgia.

I dream to see the club doing again greats Europeans cups and I bielieve in the future of the club :smt001
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 09 Dec 2010, 11:17

some good news!
roman pipia is the new ower of dinamo tbilisi he is a bussniesman who has bussines in france and georgia, before that he had bussines in russia and owed a club there in the 1. divison and in the owernership the club was prometed to the premiership and holded the 5th place there.
he said that he is going to invest a couple of milion in the club in the infrastructure and olso in new players. and that he wants to get the old glory of dinamo back.
sichinava added that he dinamo will be the best performer of georgia in the international cups.
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 09 Dec 2010, 14:53

it seems that pipia is 21th ranked richest georgian at the moment whit a capital of 650 milion.
chwen erti gundi wart

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 10 Dec 2010, 00:05

I'm happy with this new... after all it's a georgian person and apparently he loves football.

If he's considering bringing some nice players to the team, maybe he could consider to bring back some benchwarmers or injured players, for example, he could buy back Kobakhidze and Kankava, Kvirkvelia, Salukvadze... even Asatiani... :P

Maybe I'm asking too much, but to me is the only way... or to build new talents and do something in the next 2-3 years... I think this guy Tekturmanidze has a huge future, he's really talented. So sad Vatsadze is travelling to Russia... :S

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 10 Dec 2010, 11:44

well kaji first of all the must accomplish what zestafoni has accomplished keep the players they have to bad they lost vatsadze,
and all the players you named í think a couple of them will come if you give them a nice salary
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 10 Dec 2010, 14:35

there are some remours on forum.ge that the estimileted budget of dinamo might become 10 milion lari
chwen erti gundi wart

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 10 Dec 2010, 18:30

Interesting, also Mr. Pipia will speek this week about the new players idea...

They must increase the chance to the foreign georgians that have no opportunities away. Also Lobjanidze may back to Zestafoni... why not?...

For now Dinamo could think on Kobakhidze, Gotsiridze, Kankava, Kvirkvelia, Salukvadze, Navalovski... they're not so old plus they have some foreign experience, this could give to the team nice chances to fight for international places... also one brazilian maybe even Aquino to bring him to Dinamo cause in Brazil he's nothing apparently...

I think with this squad, Ednilson and Djousse... plus this new comers and using finally Khmaladze in the middle... this could be a nice team for sure... mayve the same central defense of Kakubava... and Salukvadze, Navalovski and Kvirkvelia on the sides. Kankava, Khmaladze and Ednilson in the middle; Tekturmanidze, Djousse and any central forward ahead... would be a nice team, not so bad if you ask me actually...

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 10 Dec 2010, 21:33

i like you names kaji could be usefull but it all depends on the person badri was the richtest georgian 13 bilion but he didn't do shit for dinamo, so what can we expect of him i don't know we must look at it afhter the transferwindow in the winter but when and where will he talk about the investments??
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 11 Dec 2010, 20:55

I trust in Dinamo Tbilisi and hope he' ll have again great performances in Europeans Cups.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 13 Dec 2010, 22:32

today on sapexburto game, they said that pipia wants to invest 40 milion! in dinamo! and next show he will be in teh studio and talk about his plans
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 13 Dec 2010, 23:14

The strategy should be to bring Georgian players from abroad back to Tbilisi, and add a few foreigners of some real quality to the team. Then Dinamo could form a good team.

I don't like the idea of throwing too much money into the team too quickly - then if the success does not come immediately, the club could end up in financial trouble. The club has to be managed in a serious way, similar to Zestafoni.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 14 Dec 2010, 08:14

One of the Bhoys wrote:The strategy should be to bring Georgian players from abroad back to Tbilisi, and add a few foreigners of some real quality to the team. Then Dinamo could form a good team.

I don't like the idea of throwing too much money into the team too quickly - then if the success does not come immediately, the club could end up in financial trouble. The club has to be managed in a serious way, similar to Zestafoni.
right, a big amount of money most be put in the yought academi and a dinamo base and some more infrastrucre the rest lik you said brining back some good georgians plus some south americans than you will have a nice team on the long term
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 15 Dec 2010, 17:52

One of the Bhoys wrote:The strategy should be to bring Georgian players from abroad back to Tbilisi, and add a few foreigners of some real quality to the team. Then Dinamo could form a good team.

I love Dinamo Tbilisi and I bielieve it would be very well a come-back of some formers players of the Club.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 16 Dec 2010, 12:28

pipia wants kacharava back as dinamo headcoach
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 17 Dec 2010, 12:18

dinamo tbilisi lost to gagra.

dinamo needs to invest in forward its a shame dinamo has no forward afhter vatsadze left! dinamo no forward!! they have metreveli of i have a huge respect for that name that is a big name but this boy is 25 and hasn't done anything yet tey have djousse who is no centre forward but plays ''10'' that is the problem
olso the defence is weak

the midfield is maybe the best of georgian leaque whit mujiri-koshkadze-tektumanidze-djousse and loria is nice too.
chwen erti gundi wart