FC Dinamo Tbilisi

Discuss the beautiful game here
georgiansoccer.com

Re: FC Dinamo Tbilisi

Post by georgiansoccer.com » 17 Sep 2012, 18:05

your right but i hope dinamo ultimately gets into the champions league qualifiers next season

with a little investment and a decent draw they could maybe make it

Championship should be good though

I think Dila will go on a run and start to win games

Zestafoni not really sure whats happening with them

Torpedo looks to be building a good young team. I dont think they will win the championship but could finish 2nd or 3rd. Fans in Kutaisi need to be mobilised to get the stadium full

gabrichidze

Post by gabrichidze » 17 Sep 2012, 19:57

Torpedo is most realistic candidate for being champion this year.
They have a right balance of everything

Metalurgi is a runner up candidate-for unfortunate reasons, unrelated to football which we all know..

Dila Gori and Dynamo are bit behind.

Problem with Dynamo is deficit of good players (goalkeeper injured-substitute sucks), even though they are improving, and luck of supporters. Public in Tbilisi is motivated to support Dinamo only in internaional games, no one gives a f*** about domestic ones.

Dila seemed to build decent club on police money, but players began running away, now they changed a coach so they are on shaking ground

Zesta.. I thought they are dead meat, but seems as they are intended to struggle, so lets see.
They badly need investment, ifrastructure and more advanced administration(I can not call Kokaia, their president, incompetent, it would be unfair, but he seems to be stuck three or four years back mentally)

The four above (except for Metalurgi) are only clubs with organised supporters, academy, youth football, extended management base-having fitness coaches, goaly coaches, medical staff apart from main coach. They have good quality websites and decent stadiums

Chixura, club from "oligarch" Bidzina Ianishvlili region, possibly using his money - is a "dark hourse".Winning so far. No ifrastructure, academy, youth football or organised supporter base was spotted.

Rest of umaglesi liga is a sad picture of decline, apathy and corruption, but there are some movements in this quagmire as well.

WIT is a wierd club with no supporters, no base, no city, no football and cacky attitude mixed with criminal connections - the sooner they will be out of there, the better. There are acctually more decent teams in pirveli liga who can be contribution to Georgian football

Merani is a faceless club without ambition, little this-little that...Usially they catch what goes their way, and don't mind fixing game if occation comes..Supporters are few local drunks to yell at the match day. Ruined stadium.

Zugdidi is another one of same kind.Government broke down their stadium last year as a part of redevelopment project.

Sioni had some interesting ambitions ,but is now competely sank into own incomepetence and not so honest dealing. But at least they own stadium to play, and have loyal local supporters.

Kolheti is a tragedy-they represent big and football loving city, have a relatively normal field(by Georgian standarts) there is some regional interest, don't have a reputation of corrupt match fixing team-and they suck big time.Why? Go figure, possible to cool to play.

Dinamo Batumi does not even have a stadium-any place to play AT ALL, not to talk about the other aspects... But they also represent big city where people love football... So we shall see..

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 18 Sep 2012, 07:18

Agree with you Gabro...
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 19 Sep 2012, 11:41

gabrichidze wrote:Fabian BATE has investment, supporters, confidence and infrastructure

Dinamo has none-well club has some infastructure, but its really nothing.
Yes, but I hope the situation will be better in the future :smt002

To my mind, a club with a story like Dinamo Tbilisi must be among the bests :smt023
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 22 Dec 2012, 13:03

Fabsaprangeti wrote:
gabrichidze wrote:Fabian BATE has investment, supporters, confidence and infrastructure

Dinamo has none-well club has some infastructure, but its really nothing.
Yes, but I hope the situation will be better in the future :smt002

To my mind, a club with a story like Dinamo Tbilisi must be among the bests :smt023
I've got still a lot of hopes for Dinamo Tbilisi in the future. I hope the club will win a trophy in 2013.

georgiansoccer.com

Post by georgiansoccer.com » 19 Jan 2013, 13:38

Shashiashvili rejoins dinamo and Tatanashvili from Metalurgi

Looks like strongest Dinamo in years

If they can keep everyone then they have a chance in the champions league

Add 2 or 3 foreign players in the summer and you never know

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 21 Jan 2013, 17:51

georgiansoccer.com wrote:Shashiashvili rejoins dinamo and Tatanashvili from Metalurgi

Looks like strongest Dinamo in years

If they can keep everyone then they have a chance in the champions league

Add 2 or 3 foreign players in the summer and you never know
To my mind, it's a very good news for the team.

georgiansoccer.com

Post by georgiansoccer.com » 10 Feb 2013, 20:40

so dinamo has signed

Shashiashvili
Milcharaum
Ustaritz
Tatanashvili

Looks like good signings. Provided they can keep their best players in the summer they might have a chance of the group stage

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 11 Feb 2013, 15:34

georgiansoccer.com wrote:so dinamo has signed

Shashiashvili
Milcharaum
Ustaritz
Tatanashvili

Looks like good signings. Provided they can keep their best players in the summer they might have a chance of the group stage
I think too they are good signings; especially Shashiashvili and Tatanishvili.

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 13 Feb 2013, 02:16

So Dinamo Tbilisi has signed 4 new players...

Emmanuel Mendy
Spanish player, originally from Senegal. Has played in the spanish club Murcia. Since 2008 he has been in Liverpool.
He is 22 years old and plays as side defender.

Patrick Milchraum
German player. He has played in Stuttgarter Kickers (2002-2004), 1860 München (2004-2007), Alemania Aachen (2007-2010), Erzgebirge Aue (2010-2011), Karlsruher (2011-2012), FC Zestafoni (2012).
He is 28 years old, and plays as midfielder. He has played with U19 and U21 National Teams of Germany.

Ustaritz Aldekoaotalora
Spanish player. He has played in Baskonia (2001-2003), Bilbao Athletic (2003-2005), Athletic Bilbao (2005-2011), Real Betis (2011-2012).
He is 29 years old and plays as central defender.

Peter Grajciar
Slovak player. He has played in Zvolen (2003-2004), Nitra (2004-2008), Slavia Praha (2008-2010), Konyaspor (2010-2011), Sparta Prague (2011-2012).
He is 29 years old and plays as midfielder. He also has played for Slovakia U21, and the Slovakia National Team (3 official matches).

All this players were regular in they're clubs, just Mendy wasn't, but he was usually in the youth and second Liverpool teams. They're experienced and I believe they can do interesting job in Dinamo Tbilisi. This year this team is going to make it to the Champions League if they keep like this. Check the squad.

Goalkeepers: Georgi Loria (cap) and Tornike Zarkua.
Defenders: Otar Khizaneishvili, Archil Tvildiani, David Khocholava, Givi Kvaratskhelia, Georgi Rekhviashvili, Levan Kakubava, Darko Glisic, Georgi Shashiashvili, Ustaritz and Emmanuel Mendy.
Midfielders: Nika Kvekveskiri, Georgi Seturidze, Levan Khmaladze, Georgi Merebashvili, Mikel Alvaro, Patrick Milchraum, Georgi Gvelesiani, Irakli Dzaria, Carles Coto and Peter Grajciar.
Forwards: Jaba Dvali, Xisco and Dimitri Tatanashvili.

And what happened with Robertinho?

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 09 Mar 2013, 12:11

Dinamo Tbilisi seem me to have a very strong team. I hope they'll win the Chamionship for after to do a good European cup.

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 27 Mar 2013, 00:17

I was at the match Dinamo Tbilisi 0-0 Dila Gori. I have to be honest, the match was completelly awfull... and also I have to say Dila Gori, even with the dismissed players in the last months, was much better than Dinamo...

I though they were playing better... I hope it was just a bad match and nothing more... Because in football aspect, there were a lot of points missing.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 24 May 2013, 09:01

[smilie=dance3.gif]

I'm very happy for Dinamo Tbilisi and hope that the club will do a good Champion's League :smt001 .

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 08 Oct 2013, 12:24

As for now, I'm satisfied for the results of Dinamo Tbilisi in championship. Dorin Goga seem me a good forward.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 06 Dec 2013, 12:38

I hope that Dinamo Tbilisi will continue as leader in Georgian Championship. I think the team is on a good way for to win the Championship.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 28 Dec 2013, 15:24

I like a lot of Dorin Goga, I bielieve he do a lot of to attack game of Dinamo Tbilisi. This year, the team please me a lot of, and give me more trust.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 22 Feb 2014, 17:35

Fabsaprangeti wrote:I like a lot of Dorin Goga, I bielieve he do a lot of to attack game of Dinamo Tbilisi. This year, the team please me a lot of, and give me more trust.
Now, what I hope it's that the club would do a good team for doing a good European Cup during next season.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 24 Feb 2014, 18:02

I'm happy for the result of Dinamo Tbilisi in Rustavi :smt001 , and bielieve that a new double victory in Championship and Cup is again possible this year.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 23 Oct 2014, 17:52

I hoped that Dinamo Tbilisi would be leader of the Georgian Chiampionship, I've got satisfaction :smt001 .

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 14 Dec 2014, 16:36

Fabsaprangeti wrote:I hoped that Dinamo Tbilisi would be leader of the Georgian Chiampionship, I've got satisfaction :smt001 .
I follow to have satisfaction even if I'm disappointed for the defeat in the last party.