Georgian in Hockey?

Basketball, Rugby, Tennis ...
Ilya

Georgian in Hockey?

Post by Ilya » 27 May 2008, 17:26

Somebody named Gelashvili will play next season for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl' in Russian league.

CTID

Re: Georgian in Hockey?

Post by CTID » 27 May 2008, 17:56

He played for Traktor(Chelyabinsk)Hope to see him one day in our nt [smilie=rofl.gif]
ჩემთვის მთავარია, ანგარიშში ასე ექვსი, შვიდი ქულით დავწინაურდეთ და მერე ბურთს ისეთ ალყას დავარტყამთ, რომ რუსეთი კი არა, კაციშვილი ვერ გაეკარება.

Soxumski

Post by Soxumski » 27 May 2008, 20:51

отличный вид спорта,надеюсь у нас получится эта авантюра.
Недавно был очень рад за русских,вот там у них отличная сборная.Ребята рубятся не жалея себя ради победы,просто молодцы.

Soxumski

Post by Soxumski » 01 Apr 2009, 16:52

в продолжение о Гелашвили
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/316288
и вот новое .Георгий перед финалом КХЛ является лучшим вратарем этой лиги - http://www.khl.ru/statistics/?section=goalie
процент отбитых бросков в плей офф- 94.3%!!!
а в 50 играх чемпионата - 93.3!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 27 May 2009, 17:38

What is the level of Georgian Team in Hockey ?

It' s a very Great sport, I' m interested for it during the Olympic games of Albertville in 1992.
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 07 Jul 2009, 20:46

Fabsaprangeti wrote:What is the level of Georgian Team in Hockey ?
We became members of the International Ice Hockey Federation 2 months ago.

There are now 3 clubs in Georgia, the best from Borjomi. There is a tournament called 'Borjomi Cup' where we beat the Armenian team this year, but no league yet. We are looking at possibilities to set up something like a Cuacasian League, but this is a problem because of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan. We might get Turkey involved, though.

We will not be participating in any international 2010 tournaments, but I think if the progress continues, and if the team can find a decent sponsor, then we can join the IIHF Division 3 in 2011.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 08 Jul 2009, 19:38

One of the Bhoys wrote:
Fabsaprangeti wrote:What is the level of Georgian Team in Hockey ?
We became members of the International Ice Hockey Federation 2 months ago.

There are now 3 clubs in Georgia, the best from Borjomi. There is a tournament called 'Borjomi Cup' where we beat the Armenian team this year, but no league yet. We are looking at possibilities to set up something like a Cuacasian League, but this is a problem because of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan. We might get Turkey involved, though.

We will not be participating in any international 2010 tournaments, but I think if the progress continues, and if the team can find a decent sponsor, then we can join the IIHF Division 3 in 2011.
Thanks For the Information :smt002

Always it need time for having good results. I bielieve a Caucasian League could be a good Idea or doing a common Championship with Armenia and Georgia for example.

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 08 Jul 2009, 21:29

I consider a better option to make a League between Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey. Then in a while if Armenia wants to join us and the others let them do so, it will be magnific.

We can't go on Armenia's side for a few reasons, it's not only international politic's matter, but also we're not so close to them to make this kind of huge moves!
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 10 Jul 2009, 19:51

Kaji wrote:I consider a better option to make a League between Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey. Then in a while if Armenia wants to join us and the others let them do so, it will be magnific.

We can't go on Armenia's side for a few reasons, it's not only international politic's matter, but also we're not so close to them to make this kind of huge moves!
I bielieve too that a tournament like that could be the best solution. A tournament like is the Adriatic League in Basket-Ball for example.

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 29 Sep 2009, 01:41

Good news: Georgian national team will participate in the 2010 World Cup Division III in Yerevan!

The bad news is that we are participating as non-full members, so even if we win the group, we will not get promoted to Division II. But it will be a fantastic experience for our new team.

The tournament will take place 15-18 April and our opponents will be Armenia, Mongolia, North Korea and South Africa.

This means that we will soon have a new international-standard arena (probably in Borjomi), and a new league with at least 4 clubs.

Thinks are looking good. :smt003
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 29 Sep 2009, 17:28

Very Good :smt023

I expect a success for Georgian Team in that Tournament.