Georgian Basketball - Updates

Basketball, Rugby, Tennis ...
Kaji

Re: Georgian Basketball - Updates

Post by Kaji » 20 Sep 2009, 20:02

I was watching the last matches of the georgian basketball team, and they were saying on interviews it was they're 40% of playing... it seems they can do more...

I don't know if that's true, but what I've seen was absolutelly amazing, considering the fact that WE, the georgians, have been moving on somekind of loosing schedule and mentality principally because of the football aspects. Somehow we're not used to believe what we seen when our Rugby team performs as well as it's usual or the basketball team wins...

Maybe this sides need more support from the people, hope in the Division A the place will be always full, even georigans can be supporting away... I don't know... this is a huge thing.

And about the playing style, they play really really well... I wasn't expecting to see such an experience on this young guys when I started watching the match. There were moments that the other teams were clearing up and running faster... and our team seemed under pressure, but always with frozen head and great abilitie they were showing some relax in they're style. Incredible.

I liked a lot Ellis, he has some nice spirit and seems to be loving Georgia... but my aploundments to Sanikidze... this guy is great! Also Boisa... Tugushi (somehow reminds me my father when he played) anyway... congratulations again ;)
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabsaprangeti

Re: Georgian Basketball - Updates

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 26 Sep 2009, 16:53

As for Me, Georgia can have a great pride for her Basket-Ball National Team which have represented with a lot of Talent the Country :smt023
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!