2011 Rugby World Cup New Zealand

Basketball, Rugby, Tennis ...
sandro war

Re: 2011 rugby world cup new sealand

Post by sandro war » 18 Sep 2010, 13:14

winning just one game (romania) would be a big dissapointment as i see it,
because winning over romania isn't such big deal we don't have to go alltheway to new sealand to do so we can olso do that perfectly in the ENC,
what today happend (the resignment of of the headcoad of judo) has to be an exemple for every federation just how vardzelashvili said. rugby has now so much more facilitys than they head back in 2007 that we realy must sow more that than: now we have a pro rugby leaque, we hosted an international tournement, we have much more rugby ground for trainings etc, we have a new headcoach dixon besides him we have forgnein experts for aech line : back, middle and, forward all of them respected specilaists from GB and ireland,
we will play agianst USA and Canada on 27 october and 5 november if i remeber well in tbilisi in that time we hadn't that kind of test matches the irb olso gave us another test macht against tonga on 15 october in tbilsi but the federation refused because they couldn't bring the stronges staff to tbilisi in that time that is a verry wise desision,

so i realy expect more than just one win.
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 18 Sep 2010, 16:54

sandro war wrote:winning just one game (romania) would be a big dissapointment as i see it,
because winning over romania isn't such big deal we don't have to go alltheway to new sealand to do so we can olso do that perfectly in the ENC,
what today happend (the resignment of of the headcoad of judo) has to be an exemple for every federation just how vardzelashvili said. rugby has now so much more facilitys than they head back in 2007 that we realy must sow more that than: now we have a pro rugby leaque, we hosted an international tournement, we have much more rugby ground for trainings etc, we have a new headcoach dixon besides him we have forgnein experts for aech line : back, middle and, forward all of them respected specilaists from GB and ireland,
we will play agianst USA and Canada on 27 october and 5 november if i remeber well in tbilisi in that time we hadn't that kind of test matches the irb olso gave us another test macht against tonga on 15 october in tbilsi but the federation refused because they couldn't bring the stronges staff to tbilisi in that time that is a verry wise desision,

We can hope for more than one win, but we can't expect anything. If Scotland has a huge off-day (like Ireland did 3 years ago) then we might have a chance...maybe the Scottish coach could prepare us well for that game. The things that you list are great, but you have to keep in mind that the other teams have had all of this for a very long time already. The gap between the 6 nations and the ENC is still big. We need time and regular practice against strong teams to close that gap. Romanians have been our biggest rivals for many years, the games against them are always close and tough. It would be great to beat them.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 19 Sep 2010, 19:17

One of the Bhoys wrote:
sandro war wrote:winning just one game (romania) would be a big dissapointment as i see it,

I bielieve too, and to my mind, Georgia can do very good parties including versus Teams like Argentina or Scotland.

About the tests, I bielieve it would be well to play them more in others cities.
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 28 Sep 2010, 00:25

i think that the games agianst usa and canada will be a huge test for us and the ENC first half we will see if dixon made us better lets hope that dixon has the same progress whit rugby as ketsba has in football
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 22 Oct 2010, 17:05

I see this next World Cup with optimism for Georgian Team. Why ? Because my feeling is Georgian Team and Rugby in general progress each year and in each World Cup. So, I bielieve we can to have reasons for Hope for Georgia in that World Cup :smt001

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 23 Oct 2010, 17:08

russia lost today 20-40 to argentina A in moscow
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 24 Oct 2010, 17:50

sandro war wrote:russia lost today 20-40 to argentina A in moscow
I don' t know what is the level of Russia' s team now, but it seem Me a large score.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 24 Oct 2010, 18:19

Fabsaprangeti wrote:
sandro war wrote:russia lost today 20-40 to argentina A in moscow
I don' t know what is the level of Russia' s team now, but it seem Me a large score.
they suck
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 13 Nov 2010, 17:00

i was watching italy 16-22 argentina.
afther this i have to conclude that we are lucky to be in argentina's poule they are really not as strong as the other poule-leaders i can say more they are less than france and maybe england at the moment, they had luck in 2007 the problem is that argentina doesn't have a strong national competition. so they like us are depended on the players in top 14 and premiership. and at the moment the unbelieve good legioners they had in france, well they havn't them anymore or are less than they were,don't get my wrong i'm not saying we will beat them in NZ but wel if they have a off day like ireland had they really arn't unbeatle like AB, springboks and the wallabies are.

olso afther teh game i have to conlclude we really don't have a good fly-half we have kvirikashvili but we use him as scrum-half. they try that argentina scored was 90% work of there fly-half.
chwen erti gundi wart

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 13 Nov 2010, 19:03

They're fly-half is Gonzalez sandro?
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 13 Nov 2010, 19:21

Kaji wrote:They're fly-half is Gonzalez sandro?
yes and the try was scored by there full-back rodriquez, afther a incredible action of gonzalez
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 13 Nov 2010, 20:40

ower other opponents

scotland 3-49 AB's
england 35-18 wallabies WHOOW??!!
and ower 4th opponent hase to be decided between urugay and romania and that match ended 21-21 in montevideo so i think romania will be ower last opponent that is good. because we know there play + we get the chanse to equel the score at the antim cup to 5-5

and for the friendlys
portugal 17-22 USA
spain 22-60 canada
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 21 Nov 2010, 18:26

sandro war wrote:ower other opponents

scotland 3-49 AB's
england 35-18 wallabies WHOOW??!!
and ower 4th opponent hase to be decided between urugay and romania and that match ended 21-21 in montevideo so i think romania will be ower last opponent that is good. because we know there play + we get the chanse to equel the score at the antim cup to 5-5

and for the friendlys
portugal 17-22 USA
spain 22-60 canada
Last week, I saw the party between Uruguay and Romania and Both teams made me a good impression.

rapava

Post by rapava » 24 Nov 2010, 08:18

Scotland reached its highest ever position in IRB World Rankings - SIXTH - after beating World Champions South Africa last Saturday

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 24 Nov 2010, 12:29

i still don't get it how can you loose to all black whit no singel try and than win over springboks whit 21-17 strange well this kind of matches dont say much engled olso won over aussies so, i think we can estemilate scotland in the 6 nations
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 24 Nov 2010, 20:38

rapava wrote:Scotland reached its highest ever position in IRB World Rankings - SIXTH - after beating World Champions South Africa last Saturday
From some months, I find that Scottish team have got better game. I saw her ultimates parties and I feel that team with quality.

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 24 Nov 2010, 23:53

Fabsaprangeti wrote:
rapava wrote:Scotland reached its highest ever position in IRB World Rankings - SIXTH - after beating World Champions South Africa last Saturday
From some months, I find that Scottish team have got better game. I saw her ultimates parties and I feel that team with quality.
Scotland have a good team right now. Big off-day against New Zealand. That's why they were very motivated on Saturday, to redeem themselves. New Zealand are the best team in the world right now anyway...something always goes wrong for them in the World Cups, but I think next year they will win it at home.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 25 Nov 2010, 18:14

One of the Bhoys wrote:
Fabsaprangeti wrote:
Scotland have a good team right now. Big off-day against New Zealand. That's why they were very motivated on Saturday, to redeem themselves. New Zealand are the best team in the world right now anyway...something always goes wrong for them in the World Cups, but I think next year they will win it at home.
I bielieve it. But I dream for a victory of France :smt001

About Scotland the team made me a strong impression during both parties in Argentina in june if I remember well.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 29 Nov 2010, 10:12

vito kolelishvili from LELO will moves to top 14 clermont fernanad, moslty he plays third row 20 years old.

we beated usa whit 19-17 in a dramtic game we scored the equlizing try in the 8th addetional minute!! and than kvirikashvili convertet that try in the 89th minute,
we played verry bad whit many minstakes espaially in the first half.
afher tis win we will overtake usa in the ranking and become 15th
chwen erti gundi wart

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 29 Nov 2010, 12:02

romania 39-12 urugay so ower poule is now:
1. argentina
2. england
3. scotland
4. georgia
5. romania

ower opponents in RWC results