2011 Rugby World Cup New Zealand

Basketball, Rugby, Tennis ...
sandro war

Re: 2011 rugby world cup new sealand

Post by sandro war » 03 Jan 2011, 22:40

yes indeed fab he did, he is in a remarcable for the moment i hope he can keep it up till the RWC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMDXjgA1zso
this is the video of the incedent of gorgodze why he couln't play agaisnt usa and canada we K.O.'d the stade fraince player whit one puch.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 04 Jan 2011, 18:37

I trust and think Gorgodze is very important for the team.

With Gorgodze, Zirakashvili... I bielieve Georgia have got players who are in the best at International level (To my mind, Jgenti can become too a player among the best)
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 04 Jan 2011, 23:47

yes kubriashvili the bad thing is all of them forwards we have no back who plays in top14
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 05 Jan 2011, 19:32

sandro war wrote:yes kubriashvili the bad thing is all of them forwards we have no back who plays in top14
I' m agree with You about the backs, however I keep trust in the team :smt002

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 07 Jan 2011, 19:49

With Players as Kubrashvili, Zirakashvili and Jgenti, I think it 's not easy for to choose who play as N° 3.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 13 Jan 2011, 12:48

russia lost its coach steve daimond left the russian NT for the NZ's club sale where he will be the technical director
chwen erti gundi wart

Kaji

Post by Kaji » 31 Jan 2011, 08:10

Sean Fitzpatrick is the new assistant of the National Rugby Team of Georgia [smilie=scare2.gif]

http://www.rugbytime.com/noticia.php?id=25696

:O:O:O
"Trulailas tsoli rat unda? Trulaila tviton tsolia" :smt003
SAKARTVELOS GAUMARJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 31 Jan 2011, 19:54

Kaji wrote:Sean Fitzpatrick is the new assistant of the National Rugby Team of Georgia [smilie=scare2.gif]
I liked him a lot of when he was player.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 01 Apr 2011, 13:54

a not so long time ago people where arguing whit me that the poule C of Russia was better than poule B of us as I said then look at the teams in the poules the only unbeatle team for us in B is England in C these are Australia and Ireland. USA is way stronger than Romania and italy and scotland are equile. but beside that I have looked at the scedule

For sure Georgia has a good scedule. Knowing that Scotland will play Romania only 4 days before Georgia. And Romania alltough they lost in tbilisi they made the best impression on my of the teams we have played under Dixon Including Canada excluding USA. So fore sure they are going to give the Scots a hard day.
Olso considering that the scotish rugby school is based on very fhisical and muscular play I can't imagine that the muscules will recover fully afther such an effort in just 4 days. Especially playing Georgia who might be even more ''naturally muscular'' than the Scots and we play the first game so ower muscles had no effort what so ever so that is why I believe we will beat the scots whit a litle help of Romania.

Than in 4 days we play England who had a 8 day rest. I believe that England is the only team in the poule we can't beat even if we have the BEST day of ower lives and England the WORST day of there lives so who isn't strong should be smart, we must give ower best and most important players rest for the Romania game.

than in 10 days we have maybe teh most important match agianst Romania 1. important for the antim cup 2. important to take the third place. olso 4 days before Romania plays us they will play England so that says enough.

Than in 4 days we will play Argentina, if winning Scotland and Romania ower self-convidence will be at verry high level, plus the match is played in Palmerston North that is in the Wairarapa gorche that hase many similatities to Georgian highland:

olso they have allready made a website http://projectgeorgia.net/ to addopt the Georgian Rugby team as the second team and to scream them to the vicotry so the crowed factor will 100% be for Georgia. So considering this facts and hoping that the '' the rugby god'' will be Georgian on 2 october we can beat Argentina too.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 06 Apr 2011, 17:55

To my mind, Georgia can realize good results versus every teams which are in her group.

tg

Post by tg » 07 Apr 2011, 22:26

sandro this sounds like a really good plan! with wins against scotland and romania we could have a final against argentina, i didnt see it this way before [smilie=victory.gif]

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 11 Apr 2011, 00:17

tg wrote:sandro this sounds like a really good plan! with wins against scotland and romania we could have a final against argentina, i didnt see it this way before [smilie=victory.gif]
yep september 2011 might be a magical month for the georgian rugby.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 14 Apr 2011, 16:57

sandro war wrote:
tg wrote:sandro this sounds like a really good plan! with wins against scotland and romania we could have a final against argentina, i didnt see it this way before [smilie=victory.gif]
yep september 2011 might be a magical month for the georgian rugby.
I bielieve too. Do You know if Georgia play parties in the next 4 or 5 months ?

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 14 Apr 2011, 17:24

Georgian A team will travel to bucarest for the IRB nations cup where they will play the Pumas, soutern kings and Namibia.

Georgian first team will prepare in france where they will play 3 test games agianst top 14 sides than they will travel to NZ.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 15 Apr 2011, 19:39

sandro war wrote:Georgian A team will travel to bucarest for the IRB nations cup where they will play the Pumas, soutern kings and Namibia.

Georgian first team will prepare in france where they will play 3 test games agianst top 14 sides than they will travel to NZ.
Thanks Sandro :smt002

It seem Me a very good preparation for the World Cup.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 05 Jun 2011, 15:35

All my Congratulations to the team of Montpellier and her Georgians Players for the Championship which they realized :smt023

Fabsaprangeti

Re: 2011 Rugby World Cup New Zealand

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 07 Sep 2011, 16:26

More the World Cup come, more I trust and think that Georgia could do a great tournament.

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 14 Sep 2011, 23:58

Well, for those that don't know - we lost the first game 6-15 against Scotland.

This was a poor game without any tries. A bit disappointing after the good form in recent times, to be honest...of course, it's ok to lose against a 6 Nations team, especially with a low score, but the fact that they actually beat us with power, rather than with skill, is disappointing and worrying for the future games (this was meant to be the main strength of our team).

Next game on Sunday against England, fully expect to get another beating, but hopefully the performance will be better than today.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

gabrichidze

Post by gabrichidze » 15 Sep 2011, 13:31

The first game in major tournaments is always difficult to play, it is also same in world cup football-emotions, nerve and so on. If dead lock is broken by goals or tries(in rugby), game becomes more relaxed, but in this case it didn't happen.

Anyway Georgia ddin't look any weaker then Schotland, and it was generlaly very equal game.
The same fighting spirit, which "other sport" lucks so chronically, was present, but turned against us: both teams were struggling to the max, but a bit less experienced Georgians have given away to many penalties-which became only reason for a loss in the end.

Actually British commentators mentioned that Georgia is almost matching 6 nations by its quality of play, so who knows... There is no such thing as unbeatable team in sport. I mean it for upcoming game.

Schotland was much more accurate, and won, while Georgia made few minor errors; however it was Georgia, not Schotland who came close to the try three times I think-by the end of each halfs, plus there was a brilliant tackle once, in a second half, with a clear way forward, but schottish defence was superb.

Scotland had no single chance to make a try though, as I recall at least.. I think they never came closer then 20m for a whole game.

Anyway-first game is always hard one, hopefully they will get more adjusted to the tournament routine by weekend.

And if Georgian rugby wants to keep udvansing, we need to start beating the 6 nations teams and also the southern hemosphere leaders. I would not blame them if they will not manage this time, but would watch the game expecting Georgia to win.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 16 Sep 2011, 17:31

I bielieve in the possibilities of Georgia. This Team make me a feeling of passion, motivation, fighting spirit and pride to play for her Country :smt023

DIDEBA SAKARTVELO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!