european championship rugby u19 belguim

Basketball, Rugby, Tennis ...
Fabsaprangeti

Re: european championship rugby u19 belguim

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 08 Nov 2010, 17:52

I like a lot of Montpellier, even if in Top 14 my favourite team is Biarritz Olympique (Bordeaux in Pro D2). However, I like every teams in France because I don't feel the way to support in Rugby like in Football (however I feel that to be supporter in both sports can help to have a different spirit toward the others teams and others supporters)

My favourite Georgian Players in Top 14 is Zirakashvili.
Dzala Ertobachia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dideba Sakartvelo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 08 Nov 2010, 20:41

i like gorgodze the most but to bad that he is disqualified so often and he can't help us agianst canada and usa but he is the best georgian players i'm sure about it,
yes olso in the federale 1 you have some nice georgians,.
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 09 Nov 2010, 04:47

Fabsaprangeti wrote:I like a lot of Montpellier, even if in Top 14 my favourite team is Biarritz Olympique (Bordeaux in Pro D2). However, I like every teams in France because I don't feel the way to support in Rugby like in Football (however I feel that to be supporter in both sports can help to have a different spirit toward the others teams and others supporters)

Good man. I support Biarritz as well. I just wish Yachvili played for Georgia, like his brother did...we would have a fantastic team, if we had a world class kicker like him.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 10 Nov 2010, 18:37

sandro war wrote:i like gorgodze the most but to bad that he is disqualified so often and he can't help us agianst canada and usa but he is the best georgian players i'm sure about it,
yes olso in the federale 1 you have some nice georgians,.
I like Gorgodze too but I think all Georgians who play in Montpellier are very good (my favourite Georgian Player in Montpellier is Chkhaidze ).

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 10 Nov 2010, 18:45

One of the Bhoys wrote:
Fabsaprangeti wrote:I like a lot of Montpellier, even if in Top 14 my favourite team is Biarritz Olympique (Bordeaux in Pro D2). However, I like every teams in France because I don't feel the way to support in Rugby like in Football (however I feel that to be supporter in both sports can help to have a different spirit toward the others teams and others supporters)

Good man. I support Biarritz as well. I just wish Yachvili played for Georgia, like his brother did...we would have a fantastic team, if we had a world class kicker like him.
:smt023

About Yachvili, He s a player who always made me a strong impression. I don' t know if he could to play for Georgian Team now, but I bielieve it' s possible to find very good scrumhalfs in Georgia. I' m very optimist about the future of Georgian team and Georgian Rugby in general :smt001

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 10 Nov 2010, 19:55

Fabsaprangeti wrote:
One of the Bhoys wrote:

About Yachvili, He s a player who always made me a strong impression. I don' t know if he could to play for Georgian Team now, but I bielieve it' s possible to find very good scrumhalfs in Georgia. I' m very optimist about the future of Georgian team and Georgian Rugby in general :smt001
i'm afraid he can't but well he can't blaim him when he started his career in LE COQ'S it was so bad time in georgian not only in rugby that it isn't so strange that he choose france,
just imiagine whit yachili als scrum-half and gorgodze als lock you would have a world class team
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 11 Nov 2010, 04:45

sandro war wrote:
Fabsaprangeti wrote:
One of the Bhoys wrote:

i'm afraid he can't but well he can't blaim him when he started his career in LE COQ'S it was so bad time in georgian not only in rugby that it isn't so strange that he choose france,
just imiagine whit yachili als scrum-half and gorgodze als lock you would have a world class team
There are some interesting ideas about changing the rules right now, which could make it possible for rugby players to change national teams more easily. Have a look at this article:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=10662707

I think if this happens during the next couple of years, then by that time Yachvili will probably be too old for the French team, but he would still be an excellent addition for us...even if he doesn't have the same speed anymore, the guy scores at least 8 or 9 penalties/conversions out of 10, he's one of the best kickers in Europe. We lost so many easy points because of this problem during the last few years, it's unbelievable.

The thing is, that if these rules are changed, then we might get Yachvili but teams like Samoa, Tonga and Fiji could get lots of great players from Australia and New Zealand. It would be much better for them, than for us.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 11 Nov 2010, 10:18

intereceting but, i think at the moment merab kvirikashvili is olso getting better and better and better. yachili is now 30 when they chance it he will never ever reach the next world cup in japan plus i'm sure that we can win ENC whitout him olso.

about that idea of naturlize i realy dislike that idea, the situation right now is that, japan has more than 4 new sealander in the team plus some samoans. russia want's to naturlize players from NZ who will never reach the all blacks and who want to play in the RWC 2011. and i'm not talking anyumore about spain who has only 5 spanish players the rest are franch en argentinian. '

so this idea will only worsen the situation ass it now is,.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 12 Nov 2010, 19:59

sandro war wrote:intereceting but, i think at the moment merab kvirikashvili is olso getting better and better and better. yachili is now 30 when they chance it he will never ever reach the next world cup in japan plus i'm sure that we can win ENC whitout him olso.

about that idea of naturlize i realy dislike that idea, the situation right now is that, japan has more than 4 new sealander in the team plus some samoans. russia want's to naturlize players from NZ who will never reach the all blacks and who want to play in the RWC 2011. and i'm not talking anyumore about spain who has only 5 spanish players the rest are franch en argentinian. '

I' m agree about Kvirikashvili: He seem Me to be an excellent player.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 12 Nov 2010, 20:05

I said my favourite Georgian Player in Top 14 is Zirakashvili: I regard him as one of the better at the place where He play, in our championship and even in the world.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 12 Nov 2010, 21:03

he's i'm a big fan of zirakashvili too one of the best props in france i think verry verry fhysical strong man, he can do much.

but my favourite is ower number 8 gorgodze [smilie=dirol.gif] to bad he is disqualllief for both games.
chwen erti gundi wart

One of the Bhoys

Post by One of the Bhoys » 15 Nov 2010, 11:51

sandro war wrote:intereceting but, i think at the moment merab kvirikashvili is olso getting better and better and better. yachili is now 30 when they chance it he will never ever reach the next world cup in japan plus i'm sure that we can win ENC whitout him olso.

Yeah no harm to Kvirikashvili, he's a nice guy and always gives 100% but there is a good reason why he played in French 4th division last year (now 3rd), and he cost us a lot of points in games. Ok I know it's just fantasy with Yachvili and I don't really think it will happen anyway, but I hope that among our talented young players, there is somebody who can kick the ball, because penalties and conversions are essential in rugby-union. I don't think the situation is so desperate that we would need to naturalise someone now, though if things don't improve, we could think about it later.
For Georgia and Celtic
Hail! Hail!

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 15 Nov 2010, 12:49

yes but reallise that if that would happen whit yachvili than samoa tonga fiji will get players from NZ and australia that isn't good for us olso japan will have profit of it an naturlize players im ha huge opponent op naturilizeing players,

I was yesterday at loko stedium where lelo played loko, and loko won the championship 11-16 so what was i saying
and on the loko side kvinikhidze was the kicker of LOKO and the scored 2 pentaly's and 1 conffesion. and he really scored them from hard positions.

on the ohter side lelo had mchedlishvili he is olso the kicker of u19 who became european champion and he socored 2 penaltys missed 1 pentaly and missed 1 confession.

that same kvinikhidze scored 4 pentalys in the win of loko agianst wissiol in the play-offs, he is quite old but for mchedlishvili there is hope,
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 16 Nov 2010, 18:55

sandro war wrote:he's i'm a big fan of zirakashvili too one of the best props in france i think verry verry fhysical strong man, he can do much.

but my favourite is ower number 8 gorgodze [smilie=dirol.gif] to bad he is disqualllief for both games.
Other player who I like a lot of : Kubriashvili.

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 30 Dec 2010, 19:54

sandro war wrote:he's i'm a big fan of zirakashvili too one of the best props in france i think verry verry fhysical strong man, he can do much.

In Montpellier a Georgian Player who made me a very good impression is Jgenti.

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 30 Dec 2010, 22:52

nice notice fab i was watching that game, wensday when monteplier played biarritz. tough game but montepelier won deserved.
giorgi jgenti is a 25 year old prop he has played almost al the games whit montelier this season so i expect much of him in the NT something to know is that Jgenti is a nobel name in georgia.
in that game gorgodzila was back and played the whole match too, besides that he is in the symbolic team of the top14 for teh year of 2010 the first georgian to make it to that team.
olso goderdzi shvelidze played 35 to 40 minutes.
chwen erti gundi wart

Fabsaprangeti

Post by Fabsaprangeti » 31 Dec 2010, 20:04

sandro war wrote:nice notice fab i was watching that game, wensday when monteplier played biarritz. tough game but montepelier won deserved.
giorgi jgenti is a 25 year old prop he has played almost al the games whit montelier this season so i expect much of him in the NT something to know is that Jgenti is a nobel name in georgia.
in that game gorgodzila was back and played the whole match too, besides that he is in the symbolic team of the top14 for teh year of 2010 the first georgian to make it to that team.
olso goderdzi shvelidze played 35 to 40 minutes.
As supporter of Biarritz I congratulate Montpellier for the result :smt023

About Jgenti, I think he 's a very good player who deserve to play with National Team for well prepare the next World Cup.

Gorgodze in every party make me a very strong impression, Zirakashvili too.

As for that, I trust a lot of in the quality of Georgian Team :smt001

sandro war

Post by sandro war » 01 Jan 2011, 13:23

yes wel the weak point of the LELOS is that ower backs never make it to the top14 only ower forwards,
but like kacharava said in an intervieuw we have to opress argentina and scotland fhysicaly if we can manage to get more advantiche from ower phisical strengt strange things can happen in NZ
chwen erti gundi wart